ONE WEEK UNTIL TENDER VLE!
Procurement training platform, Tender VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) will launch next week on 1st June 2018! This is an ideal platfrom to use if you are new to tendering or struggling to secure Research Contracts.
We have spoken about this new project in many of our recent blogs – but what can it do for you?
Who will benefit?
Tender VLE considers three tiers of experience when it comes to procurement training. We have modified our content to adhere to different levels of understanding that we have categorised as;
- Start – Complete beginners guide when it comes to tendering and procurement.
- Develop – Familiar with the processes and may have even undertaken a role in the procurement system previously.
- Excel – This section refers to those who may already be working as Bid Writers or as part of a wider bid management team.
What is it?
Tender VLE is an online procurement training platform. It’s the first of its kind as it is completely FREE TO USE! The site will contain video-led masterclasses, delivered by our, in-house, procurement experts, comprising of;
- Daniel Hall – Content and Procurement Manager.
Daniel has multiple years’ bid writing experience, which is exemplified by his first-class degree in English and has never scored lower than 85% quality score during his Bid Writing career. He will be the first instructor to deliver expert-level content that covers the basics during our launch period and more advanced content throughout.
- Jill Hudson – Growth Director.
Director and Co-Founder, Jill has over 16 years of experience working as a Bid Writer. She has secured hundreds of contracts for suppliers across multiple industries including Creative industries, the Technology sector and Engineering firms.
- Kathryn Johanson – Creative Head.
At Tender VLE, our vast experience tells us that the presentation of the bid can be one of the deciding factors between a success and failure. Kathryn heads our, in-house, Creative Team, ensuring that our clients stand out through the responses’ presentation and brand-specific design, especially with the likes of Creative Tenders.
- John Hudson – Group CEO.
As Hudson Procurement Group’s Co-Founder, John will feature in Tender VLE’s investment masterclasses. John has experience in running multiple successful businesses and will offer first hand, long-term, strategy planning knowledge.
No time to watch the videos? Don’t worry! Each video will be accompanied by a fact sheet containing a condensed, bullet-point version, summarising each topic and a short blog that discusses the points clearly.
Why Tender VLE?
Whilst working at all levels and on both sides of the procurement industry, our experts noticed substantial knowledge gaps – leading to a complicated process. The aim of Tender VLE is to simplify the whole procedure for suppliers by clearing up any misconceptions when tendering for new work. There are many consultancies out there who provide this information and training at a cost and we know that if everyone is provided with this type of information freely, then this levels the playing field with all SME operators nationally.
Want to request a topic?
We will be adding videos to the procurement training site on a regular basis so please feel free to request a specific topic and our procurement experts will do their best to cover it in as much detail as possible.
Please send all requests or further queries via our Tender VLE LinkedIn forum.
Don’t have the time or resources to bid for work? We understand that it can be a lengthy process, get in touch with our Tender Consultants HERE to see how we can support your procurement efforts even further.
Tender VLE will launch on 1st June 2018 and can be accessed via
www.tendervle.co.uk completely FREE!
We’re here to help you SUCCEED!
You Might Also Like
- Research Bids – Win a Place on the Research Marketplace DPS
- Market Research Contracts in 2020/21 – What’s Trending?
- We’ve Rebranded!
- HUDSON PROCUREMENT GROUP UNDERGOES MAJOR RESEARCH PROJECT
- Tendering for Research Contracts Doesn’t Need To Be Complicated!
- PQQ BASICS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Why Choose Hudson Procurement Group?
- Small Businesses, sick of the Government taking money from you? It’s time to turn the tables….
- Book A Demo Today With Research Tenders!
- Top Five Reasons For Tendering for Research Contracts